SKY DANCER SUNSET TOUR
We’ve taken our most popular tour, the Grand Canyon Sky Dancer Tour, and made it even better by offering a once-per-day exclusive sunset flight, the Sky Dancer Sunset Tour. Imagine flying high and enjoying all the great benefits of the Sky Dancer landing tour, but returning at sunset. The American Southwest is world famous for its picturesque sunsets that look like the horizon is on fire. This tour will fly you over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and The Grand Wash Cliffs, all in route to the Grand Canyon. The scene will take your breath away as we fly into and through the Grand Canyon, traveling nearly 10 miles! You will land nearly 4,000 feet below the rim, at Serenity’s private landing site. Take pictures, enjoy a complimentary champagne picnic lunch, or just soak in this experience of a lifetime.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off via luxurious limousine van
- Friendly, professional, and well-trained staff ensure a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Round trip helicopter tour from our terminal to and from the Grand Canyon
- Live in-flight pilot narration
- 6 Passenger top-of-the-line AStar Helicopters with all forward facing seats and air conditioning
- Landing at Serenity’s private landing site, nearly 4,000 feet below the rim!
- Watch the setting sun on the return home
- Complimentary picnic lunch included on the canyon floor
- Approximately 4 hours hotel to hotel
- Each seat is subject to a 250 LB/ 113 kilo/ 17 stone weight limit. If exceeded, the purchase of a comfort set may be necessary.
$529.00 per/person, 1 Hour 45 Minutes
*For groups of 6 or more, please contact Serenity Helicopters directly, +1 702-589-7700. Individual body weights will be required to guarantee departure
Fully Refundable with 48 Hours Notice
Daylight Savings Time (Summer Season)
Standard Time (Winter Season)