Out of all the holidays you spend in Las Vegas, Halloween can be the most special and colorful. The city of sin comes out in full splendor during this holiday time when every type of creature and costume can be seen parading down the sidewalks of the strip with surprises around every turn.
Las Vegas Halloween 2019 is aiming to top last year with a wide variety of events for locals and a A-List Celebrities and packed schedule of big and intimate shows and parties around the Strip.
1) ASYLUM & HOTEL FEAR – Get into Las Vegas’ longest running haunted house at Meadows Mall.
Check out this double scare feature with two haunted houses in the same venue. The scare factor here is real so be careful what you wish for.
2) Get seriously scared at the Freakling Bros Trilogy of Terror:
Just 10 minutes west of the strip the Freaklin Bros’ Trilogy of Terror was rated #1 Scariest Haunt in the Country by USA Today. https://www.freaklingbros.com/tickets-and-information
3) Party with A-List Celebrity Entertainers at famous Las Vegas Night Clubs:
See Cardi-B at Kaos Day Club at the Palms Casino Resort Halloween night, indulge in the Fetish & Fantasy Halloween Ball at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, or join the $5,000 Halloween costume contest at Tao Nightclub at The Venetian starting at 10:30pm Oct 31st. There’s no end to the list of night club events and shows one can see throughout the Halloween season in Las Vegas, so pick your fancy!
4) Go Ghost-Hunting with Haunted Tours & Venues – Las Vegas has a unique history all its own.
Grab a seat on the Haunted Vegas Tour and Ghost Hunt – https://www.vegas.com/tours/other-las-vegas-tours/haunted-vegas-tour-and-ghost-hunt/
5) Visit Zak Bagans’ Haunted Museum
Tour Zak Bagans’ Haunted Museum full of 30 rooms of haunted artifacts and horror that you’ll never forget. https://www.vegas.com/attractions/off-the-strip/zak-bagans-the-haunted-museum/
6) Visit a real Nevada Ghost Town at GoodSprings
Visit a real Nevada Ghost Town and get your hands dirty on the authentic GoodSprings Ghost Hunt – https://www.goodspringsghosthunt.com/
7) Make Halloween week unforgettable by flying into the Grand Canyon by Helicopter
Have an unforgettable and breath-taking breakfast, lunch, or dinner inside the Grand Canyon at a private landing site. Fly with a helicopter company with a perfect safety record, Serenity Helicopters, and take in the vast and wild landscape of the Grand Canyon, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and The Grand Wash Cliffs.
8) Go Day Trekking Outdoors with Natural Wonders around Las Vegas
Red Rock National Conservation Area
Mt Charleston – Spring Mountains National Recreation Area
Valley of Fire National Park
Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Full Day Trip to Zion National Park in Utah
Full Day Trip to Death Valley National Park in California
9) Have Kid-Friendly Halloween Fun Trick-or-Treating at Town Square Mall in “Town Scary” for kids of all ages.
Go Trick-or-Treating 4-7pm at Town Scary at Town Square Mall on October 31st. https://mytownsquarelasvegas.com/blog/post/town-scary
10) Bring the family for more family-friendly Halloween Fun at HallOVeen at the Magical Forest
HallOVeen at Opportunity Village: Ghosts and goblins of all ages are welcome to hop aboard a mini coaster, enchanted carousel and other rides at the family-friendly Magical Forest. https://www.opportunityvillage.org/what-we-do/events/halloveen-at-the-magical-forest