If you are planning on being in the Las Vegas area for Halloween this year, there are plenty of fun activities for all ages. Concerts, costume contests, special seasonal drinks, food, haunted houses, trick-or-treating, we have it all! Read below to learn more about a few events going on this year.
Fremont Street Experience
There are lots of events for Halloween on Fremont Street in 2018 including a free concert by Here Come the Mummies on Oct 27th, Fear the Walking Dead Survival Attraction, a Costume contest on October 31st, pub and bar crawls on various dates, and more.
From October 27-31 there will be a free live show preforming every hour from 6-9pm at the LINQ Promenade and on the 27th from 2-6pm there will be family friendly TRIQ or Treating with a costume contest in the evening for 21+.
Freakling Bros. Horror Shows
Located 10 minutes from the strip, Freakling Bros. offers three different haunted attractions, considered to be some of the best in the country. One of these is only for 17+ and definitely not for the faint of heart.
Halloween Under the Dome
Located at the Plaza Hotel, on October 27th from 7-11pm events include live wresting by Lucha Libre LV, music, carnival food, drink specials and more.
Events for Kids and Families
Halloween Town Pumpkin Patch
With three different locations, these pumpkin patches are open now until October 31st. With rides geared toward children 2-11 plus bouncy houses, slides, pumpkin decorating, food, and a huge variety of pumpkins to choose from this is a perfect family destination.
Halloweentown at Container Park
October 27th, 11am-1pm, this event includes pumpkin decorating, games and snacks for kids. The cost is $10.
HallOVeen at the Magical Forest
Open October 19th-31st, the fun includes a Ghost Train, Enchanted Carousel, Avalanche Slide, tasty treats and more, including new rides for 2018. This is a family favorite and proceeds go to charity.
Springs Preserve Haunted Harvest
Open October 19-21 and 26-28 from 5-9pm, activities include trick-or-treat stations, carnival games, a hay maze, petting soon, craft activities, live entertainment, food vendors, and more.
Operation Halloween at Tivoli Village
Operation Halloween is a family friendly indoor experience with five themed rooms and hands-on activities. You will have 55 minutes to explore and have fun!
If you plan to be in Las Vegas for Halloween, consider booking a tour of the Grand Canyon with Serenity Helicopters. If you are wondering which company to go on a helicopter tour from Las Vegas, here is what one guest had to say about her experience with us:
“From reservation to the end of the tour, our experience has been top notch. Our Sunset Dinner Grand Canyon Tour is one of the best we’ve ever had to date, thanks to Serenity Helicopters.
We are extremely happy we chose to fly with Serenity Helicopters for the following reasons:
- They have a PERFECT safety record.
- Reservations process was easy. The team is very responsive. I booked the tour a month or so ago and have been corresponding with the team via email. It was seamless.
- Pick up from our Las Vegas hotel to Boulder City airport was well-organized and on-time. Love that the transportation is equipped with iPads.
- Check-in process was quick and easy. The team is friendly and knowledgeable. Safety briefing wasn’t overwhelming. Parachutes were provided!
- Our flight was smooth and fun! We couldn’t have asked for a better pilot. Mike was experienced, knowledgeable and definitely loves what he does. He made the experience unforgettable.
- Dinner and champagne at the bottom of the Grand Canyon was fabulous.
- Serenity Helicopter has a private landing space at the bottom of the west rim which made the experience more intimate compared to other tour operators (one landing area had 15 helicopters vs only 2 with Serenity).
- Let’s talk about the sunset view! We really got lucky and had an incredible view on our flight back to Boulder City airport. It was magical.
- Note that you see the Grand Canyon on both perspectives: from high up and from the bottom. I can’t even imagine seeing the Grand Canyon any other way.
- I would definitely recommend the Sunset Tour because it’s during the perfect temps of the day. But of course this is based on your preference. I personally loved that the sun wasn’t blaring on me.
I can honestly go on and on and on about how perfect this experience was but it’s better to be in it and see it for yourself. It’s an absolute must and there’s no better way to have the complete experience than with Serenity Helicopters.” – Jessalee A
A helicopter ride with Serenity Helicopters is a great way to celebrate any holiday!
Book online through our tours page or call us at 888-589-7701 if you have any questions!